Choose Eurohostel to be your groups base in Helsinki:
- the hostel is suitable for many different kinds of groups (e.g. groups travelling for hobbies, school trips, work related groups, associations)
- we have 135 rooms, so larger groups are welcome also
- for group leaders and bus drivers we have private rooms available
- for other guests, we have twin or triple rooms which all have the possibility to add an extra bed (no bunk beds!)
- suitable for all ages – from babies to grandparents
- we try our best to accommodate our groups on the same floors next to each other so the social life and communication is easier
- hostel reception is open 24/7
- from reception you can purchase day tickets for the public transportation as well as tickets to different types of activities in the city
- our restaurant Bistro Avanto provides inexpensive group meals and also buffet-breakfast every day
- the restaurant also provides take-away breakfast and/or lunch bags
- our self-service kitchens located on floors 4–6 are also available for groups
- bed linen and towels are always included in the price
- our two saunas on the 7th floor are heated every day in the mornings and evenings – morning sauna is always included in the price
- there are private saunas available too for pre-booking
- located in Helsinki city center
- the hostel is only 800 meters from the Market Square and 300 meters from the Viking Line passenger ferry terminal
- during a morning walk or an evening run you can enjoy our maritime surroundings
- trams to and from the city center stop right next to the hostel
- Katajanokka Sea Terminal located near the hostel, has big parking spaces for buses
- there is something for everyone in the cultural offerings of Helsinki and the shopping opportunities are never ending!
GROUP BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A group needs to have a minimum of 10 participants and for the group special prices, there needs to be one person who takes care of the whole reservation (e.g. teacher or group leader of your choice).
It is recommendable to make a pre-reservation for the group well before the arrival date, to make sure there is availability for the whole group. A pre-reservation must be confirmed to the hostel at least one month before the arrival date, after which the cancelations policies start. For groups with more than 50 persons, the last confirmation date is agreed individually with group leaders. After the final confirmation, we send a pre-invoice with the total amount of the reservation of which the payment should be made at least two weeks before the arrival date of the group.
In order to make the check-in moment easier and faster, the group leader needs to send us the estimated arrival time and a full name + rooming list, at least one week before arrival.
Bistro Avanto, located on the first floor of the building, takes care of the hostels restaurant services. The restaurant has 70 seats, a summer terrace and liquor license.
For group pricing at the restaurant, the group needs to be of minimum 10 persons (min 20 persons if meal outside normal opening hours) and the whole group needs to choose the same main course. As an exception to this rule are food allergies which need to be informed to Eurohostel at least one week before the restaurant reservation. Restaurant reservations can be made easily at the same time as the room reservation with our Sales Department. Just like with the room prices for groups, every 16th person eats for free. However a maximum of 3 persons can eat for free per group.
GROUP DINING PRICES:
Breakfast 9,90 €
Lunch from 12,90 €
Dinner from 12,90 €
Lunch Box 9,90 €
Prices are per person and include ice water for lunch and dinner.
REQUEST AN OFFER:
Please send your group reservation request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soonest. In urgent inquiries you can also call +358-9-6220 470.
To guarantee the fastest service please provide us the following information:
- arrival date and estimated arrival time
- departure date
- name of your group
- how many people you have (group minimum 10 people)
- how many single, twin and triple rooms you need (please note we have only a few triples here)
- would you prefer Budget or Standard category rooms
- would you like to have extra beds too (our cheapest option, one extra bed available per twin/triple room)
- would you like to have breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening meal or take-away meal
- do you need any additional services (Day Tickets to public transportation etc.)
Our Sales Department is pleased to design an ideal package that suits your needs and send you an offer by email.
We reserve the right to change the information presented in this page without notice.